2 Stroke Urgent hel needed

James

Staff member
ya I don't really know I was quoting plamer and your post came up..lol and What a quote your attached to also lol it must have associated some of the common words with u lol
Which post were you trying to quote?

I think the whole engine is pretty much the same. go over to bikebandit.com or similar and check some part numbers. look at hinson or barnett site too. see if they use the same setup for both models. I would bet a week's pay that you could swap the entire assembly. if the 85 or some years had more plates you may run into a problem of fitting it under the cover for the 80 is all.

I didnt follow all the post quoting, but you weren't trying to obtain a picture of Palmer grabbing his ankles were you?

I got the 80 basket and the plates seem to fit fine..as far as the post go I was only saying that here in Ireland the parts dealers have a habit of dropping the soap in the shower.. :eek:

Check with Palmer and see if he knows about the Irish soap drop. He may not end up moving to Arizona.

Now what in the heck did I do to deserve that?

I got the 80 basket and the plates seem to fit fine..as far as the post go I was only saying that here in Ireland the parts dealers have a habit of dropping the soap in the shower.. :eek:

If you cross reference the parts on a web that provides a schematic, you will know for sure they are compatible.

If you hit +multiQuote on another thread and carry it to another thread you can paste it in the wrong place. See the + before, turns into a - if you hit it. Means you can drag quoted posts between threads without knowing.

We'll let u off this time plamer..next time you won't sit down for a week..lol I see what your getting at.. too late now I bought a basket today for 20 euro..it was in good shape and im sure it fits #fingerscrossed then I went shopping for a few small bits for my bike. .u wouldn't feel €100 leaving your hand. .and I got bar risers.. I hope there isn't any on my bike already because I never checked..I was too busy riding last week when I got here..any of ye guys know anything about lower foot pegs? ?

that 2t oil cost me double the normal stuff. .your man told me its better than the normal oil and that lads were mixing it 50/1..what can ye tell me about it and what ratio should I use..uploadfromtaptalk1395530130396.jpg

It is good. All Maxima products are good. 50-1 is what I recommend to people I think might buy parts from me. I use 20-1 in everything I own, but not that brand. 32-1 is as lean as I run in anything I have ANY control of. But I did learn some stuff about fusion welding by using some 50-1 mixes.

It is good. All Maxima products are good. 50-1 is what I recommend to people I think might buy parts from me. I use 20-1 in everything I own, but not that brand. 32-1 is as lean as I run in anything I have ANY control of. But I did learn some stuff about fusion welding by using some 50-1 mixes.
I ran 80:1 with amsoil for 2 whole seasons on my rm, no problems there, I since switched to motorex at 60:1 because my amsoil connection changed.

I'll PM you my addy and you can start mailing them to me. CA is a bend over and grab your ankle state.

Check with Palmer and see if he knows about the Irish soap drop. He may not end up moving to Arizona.

I don't know Palmer, after what you said about calif and then Reading spooly with one eye awake lol.

You need to make better sense. (I am not the take it in the shorts kind of guy) My comment about CA makes me want to move to AZ, not stay in CA.

Cornfused, Do you swing that way?

Sorry spooly, your thread butt oh well....