2 Stroke Urgent hel needed

Ya iv heard that before ..I don't have an impact dill thank god because imagine the damage I would have done with that probably would have sheard the bolt..what do ye torque it to around 40 nm? And the casing bolts to 20nm ?? Iv no manual

I don't do newton meters. but probably in the neighborhood of 50-60 ft lbs. generally you can tell when the bolt is starting to stretch the threads, so if you have no torque wrench you can go by that. or my standard line: tighten bolt till it starts too loosen up then back off 1/2 turn. (thats a joke) don't really do it

I thought it was 1/4 turn before stripping it.
Center is about 40-50 ft lbs at most, outer basket should not be more than 10 if that. And I could tell you newtons if I was in my shop with my tools.

I thought it was 1/4 turn before stripping it.
Center is about 40-50 ft lbs at most, outer basket should not be more than 10 if that. And I could tell you newtons if I was in my shop with my tools.
yea your right bout that,it being the outer for the basket. but to be honest, when I work on my own stuff, I don't get out torque wrench often, my elbow clicks when i get to proper torque lol.