2 Stroke Urgent hel needed

It is good. All Maxima products are good. 50-1 is what I recommend to people I think might buy parts from me. I use 20-1 in everything I own, but not that brand. 32-1 is as lean as I run in anything I have ANY control of. But I did learn some stuff about fusion welding by using some 50-1 mixes.

ya I think ill stick with 32/1 its the safest bet...

Here is what I tell people: When you pull your top end off, check and see how much oil is laying in the crankcase under the crankshaft. (some call this residual oil). If you have enough down there to touch the flywheel you are likely averaging enough oil to make the moving parts handy. What I do is just rotate the crankshaft and see if there is oil dripping off the downside. If you are running dry at 20-1, then you don't have enough for y our purposes IMO. If you are wet at 50-1 then you probably have enough for your purposes. I would start at 32-1. By the way, google a man named Ron Lechien. He is part of Maxima.

Here is what I tell people: When you pull your top end off, check and see how much oil is laying in the crankcase under the crankshaft. (some call this residual oil). If you have enough down there to touch the flywheel you are likely averaging enough oil to make the moving parts handy. What I do is just rotate the crankshaft and see if there is oil dripping off the downside. If you are running dry at 20-1, then you don't have enough for y our purposes IMO. If you are wet at 50-1 then you probably have enough for your purposes. I would start at 32-1. By the way, google a man named Ron Lechien. He is part of Maxima.
"The Dogger" so talented and so many stupid choices….could have beenone of the all time greats had he kept his nose clean and his head down.