UPS! Pisses me off!

i will need the free education i need the great health insurance.

Still none of that has anything to do with how bad the service can be... how well they treat their employe's is not the issue here.

I have not ever received bad service from them and they have helped/helping my family out tremendously, so I have no complaints but like all customer oriented business's you can't please everyone. After all.. they, like you, are humans and all humans make mistakes. Still, I tend to look at a company as a whole and not single out one bad driver or one or two bad shipments so when I see how many people they help put through college. I tend to overlook a few bad days one might have, but thats just me. :thumb: I hope your service gets better.

I have not ever received bad service from them and they have helped/helping my family out tremendously, so I have no complaints but like all customer oriented business's you can't please everyone. After all.. they, like you, are humans and all humans make mistakes. Still, I tend to look at a company as a whole and not single out one bad driver or one or two bad shipments so when I see how many people they help put through college. I tend to overlook a few bad days one might have, but thats just me. :thumb: I hope your service gets better.

singled out one driver... are you kidding me? its common to hear storys like mine and the OP... 8 out of 10 times is pretty bad. and thats whats its like around here. once again the issue is not about how well they treat employees..... thats great that they do im not knocking em for that but really i can give 2 shits about that. I care about my service as a customer. So am i gonna overlook bad service because someone from DBA has worked for them... fuck NO!!!!

i understand you wanting to defend tehm cause you worked there but :naughty: that shit dont fly with me.

singled out one driver... are you kidding me? its common to hear storys like mine and the OP... 8 out of 10 times is pretty bad. and thats whats its like around here. Hey you wanna make it a point to point out how they helped your family when it has nothing to do with the conversation some more? I dont think we heard about it enough. once again the issue is not about how well they treat employees..... thats great that they do im not knocking em for that but really i can give 2 shits about that. I care about my service as a customer. So am i gonna overlook bad service because someone from DBA has worked for them... fuck NO!!!!

i understand you wanting to defend tehm cause you worked there but :naughty: that shit dont fly with me.

I never said I worked there. :noidea: you want to make it a point that your not happy with their service then the best thing I can tell you is to call customer service or call the place you are ordering from and ask that they use another means of shipping cause it sounds like your not happy. I am happy though :P

I never said I worked there. :noidea: you want to make it a point that your not happy with their service then the best thing I can tell you is to call customer service or call the place you are ordering from and ask that they use another means of shipping cause it sounds like your not happy. I am happy though :P

or post about it in a thread that is about how shitty the service is :noidea: and i meant your family as you are so intent on telling us how you got free education from them when it has nothing to do with the conversation.

:thinking: I am staying out of this one now. However, that is pretty nice of them paying for your wife's degree. My wife's company paid for her masters and she just graduated last weekend, saved her around $50 grand. :thumb: Now, :focus:

or post about it in a thread that is about how shitty the service is :noidea: and i meant your family as you are so intent on telling us how you got free education from them when it has nothing to do with the conversation.

Ok then back to the conversation UPS sucks, you don't like them, you have had shitty service! :smirk: move along nothing more to talk about. Don't forget to tip your Driver :lol:

Ok then back to the conversation UPS sucks, you don't like them, you have had shitty service! :smirk: move along nothing more to talk about. Don't forget to tip your Driver :lol:

how can i tip the driver when they literally take a few steps from the truck and toss my shit on my doorstep without ever knocking on the door?

how can i tip the driver when they literally take a few steps from the truck and toss my shit on my doorstep without ever knocking on the door?
Your neighborhood sucks...:lol:
Soooo, who did you use to send my Helmet back to me?

haha you boys can run with things huh!:smirk: Lifes good. Had I known it was going to take this long I would have paid 2 day but since I ordered it the 11th I figured I had plenty of time. Well guess 9 days isn't bad.:blah:

no wonder he can't get in your drive way.
View attachment 2936

:lol::cry::lol:

he?>??

i was hoping SHE would come...
211upsgirlkj6.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
Wait till you need a free education and great health insurance before you bitch to much more.

The MONEY that I spent sending packages gave you those things. I require some seriously good service if my money is just going to be dumped into someone else's hands. It's a service. End of story. -BIG DAN

USPS

SRAD97750

Staff member
It's like me using the money people send me for shipping to buy DBA stickers.
Yeah, I have alot of DBA stickers, but the package still hasn't been sent.:prof: