UPS! Pisses me off!

Man I'm not really happy right now. Ordered my crank and stuff from OEMcycle on May11 they shipped it May13th been waiting and waitin and waitin so finally I check to see where my order is. Won't be here until May 20th! :foul: Its going to be a long night friday night!:foul:

Just makes me mad I ordered from 3 companies and the first think I ordered is going to be 4 days behind everything else I ordered.:foul:

how about having them leave your street without dropping your package off and then the site for tracking says delivered.

or how about them not even knocking on your door and leaving your box in the rain when they could have put it under an awning.

UPS sucks ass.

i hate having packages in transit... especially when you need a part for a ride in a few days or something like that.

Hey you could have gone to your local shop, paid double and perhaps even have to wait longer. Then again you could have shelled out a few more $$$ for faster shipping options.

UPS Pays my bills:prof: I have never had an issue with them getting stuff to me as well. How did you have it shipped; Ground?

UPS Pays my bills:prof: I have never had an issue with them getting stuff to me as well. How did you have it shipped; Ground?

it really shouldnt matter how it was shipped... having those fuckers toss my package... or how about not even knocking (my PC is close to the front door i wouldh ave heard)... or how about delivering my package 4 houses down when i live in a track home suburbs where you have to be really dumb to mistake the numbers on houses here.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTt5RfqbaCtnSDkp8nJqz9qV1YuB0EaGrfgdMcQlEKO7L1g6j1St1.jpg

Or how about when you tell them constantly to put the package on the front step so your dog wont rip it to pieces in the driveway they still throw it in the driveway and you end up picking nuts and bolts out of dog poop...
I have a Great Dane thats infuriated by the UPS man for some reason!:thinking:

UPS has paid for many of classes for my wifes Masters and my son's which has saved me much of my moocho $$$ denaro, squid, squish, moola, cash, etc you get it. They have paid for my wife and are now paying for my son to go to college and all the money I have saved. I can buy all of your packages 3 times. Wait till you need a free education and great health insurance before you bitch to much more.

UPS has paid for many of classes for my wifes Masters and my son's which has saved me much of my moocho $$$ denaro, squid, squish, moola, cash, etc you get it. They have paid for my wife and are now paying for my son to go to college and all the money I have saved. I can buy all of your packages 3 times. Wait till you need a free education and great health insurance before you bitch to much more.
i will need the free education i need the great health insurance.

Still none of that has anything to do with how bad the service can be... how well they treat their employe's is not the issue here.