Upgrading my goggles

u take super glue gel (its clear) it doesnt take much at all put about a drop or so on the fishing line and lay it across the lens (parallel with the roll off film) wen i get home if i still have some fishing line ill make a quick vid and show u how to do it. or what also my work is take that same kind of glue and just put really small drops every where. because the scotts roll offs dont stick because the lens has a bunch of little bumps on it. and you cant see them wen you ride.

and if ya screw up????? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::foul:...:rant:

sorry about that i got home from school and wen straight out and am now just getting home i will try to get it up tomorrow. if u do screw up its not a big deal its clear glue and wen your riding wont notice it. and a lens is only $5.
again sorry ill try to get it up tomorrow after school.

I found this....

Sometimes in humid or wet conditions, my Roll Off film will stick to the lens and I cannot advance the film. How do I keep the film from sticking to the lens?
In some cases, when conditions are very humid or when riding in extreme wet weather, there is the possibility of moisture entering underneath the
Roll Off film. Smith has developed the XCL - Xtreme Condition Lens where a series of ultrasonically welded dots are aligned vertically and horizontally outside the viewing area to eliminate surface friction during wet and muddy conditions. XCLs can be found in the Roll Offs Replacement Lens section in the product section.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/smith-optics-fuel-and-intake-goggle-replacement-lens.html

Thanks Mih, I will order some of those if I can't get this resolved.

Thanks wood, don't go through all the trouble. I think I will get it figured out.

I'm telling you, Armoral and a micro fiber cloth to the lense will do the trick....But I'm just a Pro chair sitter.

never used the wipes, so the tire spray...:thumb: Just spray a little on and buff off real good. Helps with keeping the dust from sticking as well.

I knew a guy that had a brother that knew someone else that use to wipe down his big black.......................cadillac with an armoralled rag...had to do it everyday cuz teh dust would stick to it! But it did look nice! So which is it huh, huh, huh, huh...I need to know!:hyper: