Upgrading my goggles

NAw, then everyone would want me to proof read their threads and posts, PM's :smirk: and al that K-----rap! I'll stick with the little dancing whooooooooooore
:lol::lol::lol: What kind of grammar deputy are you anyway? (proofread) Glad to see that I am not the only one that gets irritated with this. :thumb:

I would never feel ok with using tear offs on the trails.

On a track i guess i would but i dont race or anything i just ride tracks for fun and to gain skills so i really dont need em there either.

i use roll offs and love them!!!!! i use tear offs to if its just a little dusty or something but for any kind of nasty conditions i use roll offs. dont know if any1 said this already or not but dont get any other kind than scotts because they are the only one's that i know of that have a bunch of little bumps all over the lens and it makes them work not stick and lets watter run past. i had a pair of smith that didnt have them and the film would stick to the lens

i use roll offs and love them!!!!! i use tear offs to if its just a little dusty or something but for any kind of nasty conditions i use roll offs. dont know if any1 said this already or not but dont get any other kind than scotts because they are the only one's that i know of that have a bunch of little bumps all over the lens and it makes them work not stick and lets watter run past. i had a pair of smith that didnt have them and the film would stick to the lens

nah, nobody said anything about them sticking. oh well, i already bought them so i will find out the hard way I guess.

ok hahaha ya this is what you can do is take some thin clear fishing line and glue it across the lens (parallel) with the lens. do 2 to 3 of these. it works i did it with my smith goggles.

ok here are my googles :lol: that was for you REZ.

they feel real nice but like you said woodsrider the film is sticking to the lens. I will figure something out. I may spray them with some anti static spray or silicone. Either way I would recommend them to anyone even if you don't use the roll off system they are high quality goggles for only $17.
DSCF2099.jpg
DSCF2098.jpg

ok here are my googles :lol: that was for you REZ.

they feel real nice but like you said woodsrider the film is sticking to the lens. I will figure something out. I may spray them with some anti static spray or silicone. Either way I would recommend them to anyone even if you don't use the roll off system they are high quality goggles for only $17.
View attachment 2048
View attachment 2049

A little RainX spray and a good clean cloth fixes the sticking.

u take super glue gel (its clear) it doesnt take much at all put about a drop or so on the fishing line and lay it across the lens (parallel with the roll off film) wen i get home if i still have some fishing line ill make a quick vid and show u how to do it. or what also my work is take that same kind of glue and just put really small drops every where. because the scotts roll offs dont stick because the lens has a bunch of little bumps on it. and you cant see them wen you ride.

I'd assume that you'd just glue the ends on and not the full line. :noidea:

seems to me the fishing line wouldn't stay in place in the middle with it only glued on the two ends and I would be hesitant on putting glue across the middle of it. I will take a look at woods video he makes and see.