Unless you like guns, don't read this! Move on! It won't interest you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? Don't be such a douche-nozzle! Why would you say something like that? I fully intend to post pics on live auctions on line to maximize my take on this purchase!

Trav, please, just ignore my posts in the future, and I will ignore your's as well! OK? As far as you and I go, we don't exist for each other, fair enough?

:

Hey Buck, there is a cure for this you know

Untitled.jpg

James

Staff member
Really guys? Grow up. I think both of you are reading to much between the lines.

Buck - Nobody's out to get you. I honesty believe you're a great guy in person (haven't had the honor of meeting you yet), however it seems that you misinterpret a lot of the posts. For example what might have been intended as humor you misinterpret as a personal attack, etc. Also, please don't visit DBA when you've been drinking.

Trav - Stop trolling.

I'm starting to wonder about this place. Funny thing is the kids get blamed when this crap pops all the damn time. Seems like everytime I get on DBA something in this mannor happens, theres some retarded fucked up arguement about some crap that shouldn't cause issue. The real kick in the ass is when a bunch of kids get randomly blammed for 'trolling' when they conduct theirselves better than the adults. I thought TT got bad, now when I pull up DBA for a little calming after school, or midterms or whatever and I see two grown men fighting over this bull, its like I don't want to get back on. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass kid but something needs to be thrown out there and apperantly nobody else will say it. There's some serious foot in mouth desiease going on, everybody could use a litte dose of SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I concur. :thumb:

Is it just me or is it kind of ass backwards when the "young one" is acting more mature than a few of the adults? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.