Unless you like guns, don't read this! Move on! It won't interest you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major score! :banana:

I play cards every week with familiar peeps, and some new guys that filter in and out. Texas-hold-em stuff.

New guy came in and noticed our trophy racks on the wall and said he was into hunting and guns, but has no interest in them now. He said he has a collection to sell. Hmmmm..

We got together. In the hood. :devil: He's a brutha. Dude has some shit! :banana:

F me! I bought 20 long guns for $100 each, cash! I didn't even get into his auto's and wheel guns yet!

It's crazy how good I did!

The best was an 1873 Winchester lever action .32-20 in great condition worth $1200 in "fair" condition.

I've got 12 Winchester Model 94's in many calibers: .32-20, .32 Winchester special, .44, .44 mag. of course, the 30/30! In all variations! Plus many more! I want to keep the double barrel .410 that is sweet, and, the absolute PUNISHER of all guns EVER made, the most brutal of all brutal guns, the biggest of the big, the one that will actually break bones on your body...

The Double Barrel 10 gauge with two triggers that houses 3 1/2" magnums. You can pull both triggers and break a collar bone or dislocate a shoulder. It is a punisher! We have to keep that! The breach on this gun is 1/2" wider than a beer can. It is insane with 32" barrels. It weighs 12 lbs. It is so insane, we must keep it and use it only on a dare to shoot it if you lose a bet.

It cost us $100.00. Yep! We'll keep that! Just for grins!

Buck

I'm good with this! This is a good deal!

Ya wanna buy a gun? I wanna turn them cheap and fast!

Let's go!

Buck

Major score! :banana:

I play cards every week with familiar peeps, and some new guys that filter in and out. Texas-hold-em stuff.

New guy came in and noticed our trophy racks on the wall and said he was into hunting and guns, but has no interest in them now. He said he has a collection to sell. Hmmmm..

We got together. In the hood. :devil: He's a brutha. Dude has some shit! :banana:

F me! I bought 20 long guns for $100 each, cash! I didn't even get into his auto's and wheel guns yet!

It's crazy how good I did!

The best was an 1873 Winchester lever action .32-20 in great condition worth $1200 in "fair" condition.

I've got 12 Winchester Model 94's in many calibers: .32-20, .32 Winchester special, .44, .44 mag. of course, the 30/30! In all variations! Plus many more! I want to keep the double barrel .410 that is sweet, and, the absolute PUNISHER of all guns EVER made, the most brutal of all brutal guns, the biggest of the big, the one that will actually break bones on your body...

The Double Barrel 10 gauge with two triggers that houses 3 1/2" magnums. You can pull both triggers and break a collar bone or dislocate a shoulder. It is a punisher! We have to keep that! The breach on this gun is 1/2" wider than a beer can. It is insane with 32" barrels. It weighs 12 lbs. It is so insane, we must keep it and use it only on a dare to shoot it if you lose a bet.

It cost us $100.00. Yep! We'll keep that! Just for grins!

Buck

I'm good with this! This is a good deal!

Ya wanna buy a gun? I wanna turn them cheap and fast!

Let's go!

Buck

I'm with Timo BUT, to each his own...:devil:.....:busted:..as for the side by side...sounds like a coach gun...and the Old 1873 Winni, NICE SCORE! You best be sure none of them have "a history" or you'll be having to do some splainin. :prof:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Do the authorities venture into woods as deep as Buckrun's? I figured he was exempt from taxes and federal laws... :noidea:
-BIG DAN

Your selling huh?? 100$ a pop? still? I feel like making a deal! Some security issues out here, have any HP rifles on hand?

i like guns... just not hot ones...

this is either a troll or buck is leaving key info out to make it sound shady for some stupid ass reason.

i like guns... just not hot ones...

this is either a troll or buck is leaving key info out to make it sound shady for some stupid ass reason.

WTF? Don't be such a douche-nozzle! Why would you say something like that? I fully intend to post pics on live auctions on line to maximize my take on this purchase!

Trav, please, just ignore my posts in the future, and I will ignore your's as well! OK? As far as you and I go, we don't exist for each other, fair enough?

I have to give these guns a good cleaning, and, without damaging the "character" of these guns, make them most attractive. I've got at least three Winchesters that, by serial number, are verified as being manufactured from the late 1870's to the early 1880's. They are cool as F! The dings and dents in the furniture might have come from a real cowboy in the use in the scabbard on a horse, huh? It's history! The Winchester Model 1877 lever action is famous for being the "Gun that won the west." I have a real piece of that! I'm enjoying looking at the craftsmanship and working the action on these time pieces! It is cool as hell!

As far as them being "Hot"...No way. I wouldn't put myself in a position to buy hot guns. I've bought and sold all my life. These are clean as hell! You can check by serial number on-line, which I did. :thumb:

Imagine the tap on the shoulder an 8 gauge would give you! :shocked:

Those 8 gauges were black powder. They never made shells for them. The 10 gauge double barrel is, without question, the most punishing recoil on a gun, ever! If you pull both triggers, you will be on your ass, no matter how you braced yourself.

WTF? Don't be such a douche-nozzle! Why would you say something like that? I fully intend to post pics on live auctions on line to maximize my take on this purchase!

Trav, please, just ignore my posts in the future, and I will ignore your's as well! OK? As far as you and I go, we don't exist for each other, fair enough?

I have to give these guns a good cleaning, and, without damaging the "character" of these guns, make them most attractive. I've got at least three Winchesters that, by serial number, are verified as being manufactured from the late 1870's to the early 1880's. They are cool as F! The dings and dents in the furniture might have come from a real cowboy in the use in the scabbard on a horse, huh? It's history! The Winchester Model 1877 lever action is famous for being the "Gun that won the west." I have a real piece of that! I'm enjoying looking at the craftsmanship and working the action on these time pieces! It is cool as hell!

As far as them being "Hot"...No way. I wouldn't put myself in a position to buy hot guns. I've bought and sold all my life. These are clean as hell! You can check by serial number on-line, which I did. :thumb:

how about you dont post stupid as fuck shit and i wont say something. you made it sound that way and i wasnt the first person to think so... you gonna start calling everyone else a douche too. you gonna threaten to punch me some more? get a fucking grip on yourself dude.

i obviously need to remind you that this is a dirtbike fourm... do you even ride anymore buck? i havent heard you talk about riding in a year.

I'm starting to wonder about this place. Funny thing is the kids get blamed when this crap pops all the damn time. Seems like everytime I get on DBA something in this mannor happens, theres some retarded fucked up arguement about some crap that shouldn't cause issue. The real kick in the ass is when a bunch of kids get randomly blammed for 'trolling' when they conduct theirselves better than the adults. I thought TT got bad, now when I pull up DBA for a little calming after school, or midterms or whatever and I see two grown men fighting over this bull, its like I don't want to get back on. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass kid but something needs to be thrown out there and apperantly nobody else will say it. There's some serious foot in mouth desiease going on, everybody could use a litte dose of SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.