Tools n'such

Since my local motorcycle shop charges 15.00 per tire to mount, I ordered it. If it works, it'll pay for itself with 3 tires.
And it has to better than stepping on it. Not only will it break the bead, but it'll hold the bead down way better than those POS little aluminum screw things I have with the plastic screws, especially with a super old rock-hard tire.
Plus it has the threaded rod in the center to hold the wheel in place.
I'll report back when it arrives and I put on the 2 new front tires I have.

Since my local motorcycle shop charges 15.00 per tire to mount, I ordered it. If it works, it'll pay for itself with 3 tires.
And it has to better than stepping on it. Not only will it break the bead, but it'll hold the bead down way better than those POS little aluminum screw things I have with the plastic screws, especially with a super old rock-hard tire.
Plus it has the threaded rod in the center to hold the wheel in place.
I'll report back when it arrives and I put on the 2 new front tires I have.

I use a bucket and a pair of $4 spoons I bought back in 1986. I have since replaced the bucket with another one since I had to poop one day.
4D3CFEF2-088C-46ED-BF18-33A687B6ABD9.jpeg

I can change tires on a bike in 20 minutes per wheel. Tyre Tool from Croatia is the best investment. Still need to spoon them off, but install is where you pinch tubes and it "could" be packed for adventures, but not needed since:
I don't ride anymore
Travace hasn't gone on a ride with us for years.
I change them for 20 per wheel on bike.

I bought the stand cause I don’t like bending over, and I use it for all sorts of tire related crap. Discs sprockets spokes bearings. Truck tailgate Steve? Isn’t it like 1° outside? Oh wait your truck probably fits in the garage. mine doesn’t I have too much shit

Turf did you miss the tire hack or just don’t buy it?
upload_2018-11-10_10-32-41.jpeg

It works trust me! Squeeze the sidewall to break the bead and keeps in the well on install. I can install with 1 spoon