500 Too much gear oil in a 1990 kx500

Tiny dot in the center no high/low lines
That’s fine. Nice thing about smokers is it is a closed system with a breather. What ever it doesn’t like, it will spit it out. But I would bet the breather will be dry by the end of the day as you may only be 50ml to much and it don’t care.

That’s fine. Nice thing about smokers is it is a closed system with a breather. What ever it doesn’t like, it will spit it out. But I would bet the breather will be dry by the end of the day as you may only be 50ml to much and it don’t care.
Yeah worst it can do is push out a seal and I have to replace it but hey that will will be a lesson learned that I won’t forget

Yeah worst it can do is push out a seal and I have to replace it but hey that will will be a lesson learned that I won’t forget

You don’t have enough oil in there to push out a seal. You are just a little over full. Run it.

Not sure what seal it would give that kind of pressure to having a breather hose. :noidea:

Steve blows seals all the time and look how happy he is and the seals are pretty content as well.