All Tomorrow LPNF or Rowher - Is Tejon even open yet?

HERE I AM:wave: :finger:
lol

My ride was GREAT! I posted up on TT and rode with a 19 year old whom I rode with once before up in the LPNF. He took me on some black D's at Rowher I havent done. Some what gnarly for me stuff. Up Fall, up Ridge, and a couple others. I was all nervous about going up Fall but it was the switchback on Ridge I stalled it on. Awesome ride! Good steady paced ride with no breaks. We rode for two hours straight and my arms were feeling it. I need to get back to hitting the gym. I can really feel the difference when I ride trails like that. You boys have bigger arm muscles and have noooo problem. Yes I said "boys":moon: Then I went and ate the biggest lunch. Food is so damn good after a ride like that! It seems to taste better too.

Anyhow...thanks for the "appropriate" ride compliments and I hope to ride with you losers soon!

Oh and thanks for the info Geek. ...Your infogeek not weathergeek, ok you can be that too :smirk:

Any body up for an Early morning Sunday ride? Baldy Mesa, Pilot Rock, Maybe? It's fathers day, and I'm going riding!

Sorry dgest, Im riding Super Moto up to Ojai today and Im very happy about that:banana:mine has been in the shop for a while and I've been going nuts to rip some canyons. I went to a dinner party last and Im glad I did!
I was invited on this ride today and they are kind enough to let me use their SM. They even insisted! Im so blessed to have such nice friends. Oh, and a Husband who understand my addiction:thumb: AND I also have to say....I love my girl friends who ride both dirt and street:thumb:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL YOU DADS!:ride:

Sorry dgest, Im riding Super Moto up to Ojai today and Im very happy about that:banana:mine has been in the shop for a while and I've been going nuts to rip some canyons. I went to a dinner party last and Im glad I did!
I was invited on this ride today and they are kind enough to let me use their SM. They even insisted! Im so blessed to have such nice friends. Oh, and a Husband who understand my addiction:thumb: AND I also have to say....I love my girl friends who ride both dirt and street:thumb:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL YOU DADS!:ride:
Wow thats great on you SM ride. I ride mostly every Sunday. Anytime you would like to ride send me a PM. My group is always welcomes newcomers.