All Tomorrow LPNF or Rowher - Is Tejon even open yet?

HERE I AM:wave: :finger:
lol

My ride was GREAT! I posted up on TT and rode with a 19 year old whom I rode with once before up in the LPNF. He took me on some black D's at Rowher I havent done. Some what gnarly for me stuff. Up Fall, up Ridge, and a couple others. I was all nervous about going up Fall but it was the switchback on Ridge I stalled it on. Awesome ride! Good steady paced ride with no breaks. We rode for two hours straight and my arms were feeling it. I need to get back to hitting the gym. I can really feel the difference when I ride trails like that. You boys have bigger arm muscles and have noooo problem. Yes I said "boys":moon: Then I went and ate the biggest lunch. Food is so damn good after a ride like that! It seems to taste better too.

Anyhow...thanks for the "appropriate" ride compliments and I hope to ride with you losers soon!

Oh and thanks for the info Geek. ...Your infogeek not weathergeek, ok you can be that too :smirk:

Sorry dgest, Im riding Super Moto up to Ojai today and Im very happy about that:banana:mine has been in the shop for a while and I've been going nuts to rip some canyons. I went to a dinner party last and Im glad I did!
I was invited on this ride today and they are kind enough to let me use their SM. They even insisted! Im so blessed to have such nice friends. Oh, and a Husband who understand my addiction:thumb: AND I also have to say....I love my girl friends who ride both dirt and street:thumb:
IMG_0838-2.jpg

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL YOU DADS!:ride:

Sorry dgest, Im riding Super Moto up to Ojai today and Im very happy about that:banana:mine has been in the shop for a while and I've been going nuts to rip some canyons. I went to a dinner party last and Im glad I did!
I was invited on this ride today and they are kind enough to let me use their SM. They even insisted! Im so blessed to have such nice friends. Oh, and a Husband who understand my addiction:thumb: AND I also have to say....I love my girl friends who ride both dirt and street:thumb:
IMG_0838-2.jpg

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL YOU DADS!:ride:

Wow thats great on you SM ride. I ride mostly every Sunday. Anytime you would like to ride send me a PM. My group is always welcomes newcomers.