Today will be the day that..........

So this is the Whore thread or do we go out and start making stupid threads like "Wow! I totally woke up five minutes early today. Let's hear your wake up stories":noidea:

if i fall asleepd earl;y for whatever reason i will wake up at like 3:30 and be wide awake... it really does suck

I was wondering that too earlier today. Found it in the forum stats box on the right side of the main "forum" page.

We are currently at 99392 posts. Unless there is a world record level of uber whore post activity I just don't see hitting 100k today.

I was wondering that too earlier today. Found it in the forum stats box on the right side of the main "forum" page.

We are currently at 99392 posts. Unless there is a world record level of uber whore post activity I just don't see hitting 100k today.

My reference was not to 100,000 posts, it was to Rez passing me with post count and he did in a big way earlier today thanks to James. :smirk:

You are truly a good dude. :thumb::hail:

Yes he is, I know I could have ridden back down the hill on my own so CDA and TIMO could complete the ride however they insisted on staying with me and that they could do this ride another day.... :thumb: :thumb: :clap: it was much apreciated... :hifive: for that matter I haven't met anyone from here that isn't.... :kissass: actually I'm being honest!

Yes he is, I know I could have ridden back down the hill on my own so CDA and TIMO could complete the ride however they insisted on staying with me and that they could do this ride another day.... :thumb: :thumb: :clap: it was much apreciated... :hifive: for that matter I haven't met anyone from here that isn't.... :kissass: actually I'm being honest!
Mind blown with that speach ... Brought a tear to my eyes :hug:

9c146_1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif