Today will be the day that..........

Today will be the day that Rez aka post whore will live up to his reputation. :smirk:

Today will be the day that DBA reaches the milestone of 100,000 posts.

:prof:

Today will be the day that Rez aka post whore will live up to his reputation. :smirk:

REALLY ????? you're kidding me :moon:.... really, wooo hooo :clap:.... WOW :crazy:.... wait for it:popcorn:.... here it comes :wow:.... get ready :wiggle:....:hyper:.... hey now, HEY NOW:panic: ..... there:faint:...... :thumb: was that it? :shocked:

James

Staff member

:lol: Unless Rez goes utterly nuts with his post whoring, my moneys on it being this weekend.

James

Staff member
We've already had 100000 Post :prof: .. Some have just been deleted
Yeah I think we're technically on post 100,356'ish. The forum software switch generated a bunch of extra posts that needed to be removed. Plus we have the "usual" posts that sometimes just need removing, for example a certain 94ish starting issues thread. :smirk: :stirthepot:

Yeah I think we're technically on post 100,356'ish. The forum software switch generated a bunch of extra posts that needed to be removed. Plus we have the "usual" posts that sometimes just need removing, for example a certain 94ish starting issues thread. :smirk: :stirthepot:

funny-cat-pictures-classic-lolcat-i-will-kill-u.jpg