To crash or not to crash....that is the question

That I can remember, I've only crashed once! Into a grizzly 4 wheeler and blew out my left knee by wrapping it around the pro tapper bar and kicking myself in the face!
However I've prob had 1000 get offs, and 15 dirt naps,"which by the way is being knocked unconscious!"
I'm only 13 dirt naps behind ya haha

My doctor once asked me, How many concussions have u had?
I replied, is this a trick question?

I have a relative or two that can't understand why I am not worrying about how the ones (concussions) I have had may have affected me and how they may in the future.

I have a relative or two that can't understand why I am not worrying about how the ones (concussions) I have had may have affected me and how they may in the future.
I did some research on this yrs ago about 8 yrs after my college football yrs ended. The most annoying thing for me was once I woke up in the morning I was a bear! I mean a prick from hell! I found out that parts of your brain wake up slower than the rest of ur brain and until your entire brain is "as one" it puts a person in a bad mood! It took approx 12 yrs for me to seem to get over this effect. As time goes by, things get better! I would guess about 80% of my concussions were during my football yrs. back in those days, if u could count to 3 and still perform they would put u back in the game! Now days, a minor concussion and it's a mandatory 2 wks off! I've wiped out on the track and trail several times and awoke wondering why everyone is standing around me! Hopefully I'm done with all that! I'm feeling ok these days, and have throttled back some! I still have fun but now I would rather eat roost than have a headache for a wk or two!

I did some research on this yrs ago about 8 yrs after my college football yrs ended. The most annoying thing for me was once I woke up in the morning I was a bear! I mean a prick from hell! I found out that parts of your brain wake up slower than the rest of ur brain and until your entire brain is "as one" it puts a person in a bad mood! It took approx 12 yrs for me to seem to get over this effect. As time goes by, things get better! I would guess about 80% of my concussions were during my football yrs. back in those days, if u could count to 3 and still perform they would put u back in the game! Now days, a minor concussion and it's a mandatory 2 wks off! I've wiped out on the track and trail several times and awoke wondering why everyone is standing around me! Hopefully I'm done with all that! I'm feeling ok these days, and have throttled back some! I still have fun but now I would rather eat roost than have a headache for a wk or two!

Bear huh? I wonder how many concussions my wife has had, and how she got them.