Tires

Normally I hate the cushier 120's for anything, but using a 19 on things that can bend rims has me reconsidering. the yz250's I have been on pull well enough that you don't seem to notice the lugging factor as much as some others.

My newly acquired 250f had a 120 and an o-ring chain. Test ride felt like I was pulling a trailer. Just makes me wonder what are people thinking

When I bought my 95 yz 125 it had a 120 on it. Perfectly new knobs on the sides, and was about to the chords down the center. I guess when all you do is ride on gravel roads it was a good idea to keep from overwinding the motor. Felt awful, and just bet the guy was really proud of his upgrade.

Will it help with traction? Whir have would be better? Motosport has the dessert it in 120 and the it in 110. Am I better off getting the 120 so I can get the dessert it? Or just get the regular it in 110

We used to run 185 rims with 110's for mud on 250 and up rigs. seemed to help with that too. kept the treads more "empty" as well as keeping the wheel down. prevented the cross rutting sometimes.