Tire tubes, heavy duty or ultra heavy duty

I do like the extra layer of old tube over the new tube......I haven't changed a tube in such a long time I remember it being a PITA just the tube alone...PLUS I've never tried this application. I can only imagine it being a little on the difficult side as well keeping the outter tube in place while trying to insert the new tube. :shocked:

I do like the extra layer of old tube over the new tube......I haven't changed a tube in such a long time I remember it being a PITA just the tube alone...PLUS I've never tried this application. I can only imagine it being a little on the difficult side as well keeping the outter tube in place while trying to insert the new tube. :shocked:
This is not a difficult operation.

I do the UHD's, and with running slightly higher then normal air pressure, my flats have been at a minimum. All of this low air pressure/unsprung weight is wasted on this low skilled rider :noidea:

On the neutech system and a nail or cacti prong the outer tire inflation is done! A great system but not worth it IMO. My flats have been minimum since riding and like Tim, unsprung weight is useless to a non-skilled person. :thinking:

+1 here