Tire Changing Tools

Flats? Who gets flats?...:noidea:

:thinking:

DSCN3709.jpg

DSCN3710.jpg

DSCN3711.jpg

By the way did I ever give you that MSR kit :noidea:

msr-tire-inflation-kits-tire-inflation-kit_1.jpg

Come by in the morning and you can help put a new front tire on Yama_dawgg's bike.

Wish I could. Would love to have some practice. But I have to get power run to the garage in the morning. Thinking about changing out my back tire before the dual sport ride. Maybe I'll do it myself. :thinking:

Wish I could. Would love to have some practice. But I have to get power run to the garage in the morning. Thinking about changing out my back tire before the dual sport ride. Maybe I'll do it myself. :thinking:

You do that. Make sure to take plenty of pics and video. :smirk:

:devil:

go ahead and buy an extra tube now, Your gonna need when you pinch the one have, :smirk: I have change four tires and pinch two tubes :picard:

James

Staff member
I am going to advocate to not use soap. Why? Soap dries and then reacts to water and becomes slippery again.
Another option is Windex, after the alcohol is evaporated you won't have anything to worry about.
go ahead and buy an extra tube now, Your gonna need when you pinch the one have, :smirk: I have change four tires and pinch two tubes :picard:
:lol: I can vouch for that. The first time I (attempted) to change my tires I started out by putting the old inner tubes back in. I knew I was going to pinch them and guess what....I did. :bonk:

Another option is Windex, after the alcohol is evaporated you won't have anything to worry about.

:lol: I can vouch for that. The first time I (attempted) to change my tires I started out by putting the old inner tubes back in. I knew I was going to pinch them and guess what....I did. :bonk:

Pump the tube up to to medium before you put final bead back on.....

You do that. Make sure to take plenty of pics and video. :smirk:

:devil:

You guys are over teching this. Throw the wheels and tires in the truck and head down to CDA land. I'll give you a tire changing lesson and will not cost you much...:devil: