tips on braking these in please

I hear that. I have seen it done with other kinds of boots and shoes (getting them wet). All the boots I ever used needed parts to be soft and parts to be hard. I guess it is why I used the lanolin so I could control which parts were which.

When I got my first set of Heckels I had to learn how to use a hair dryer to form the foot to fit my own misshapen one. You can speed up the oiling process with one too.

I hear that. I have seen it done with other kinds of boots and shoes (getting them wet). All the boots I ever used needed parts to be soft and parts to be hard. I guess it is why I used the lanolin so I could control which parts were which.

When I got my first set of Heckels I had to learn how to use a hair dryer to form the foot to fit my own misshapen one.
You can speed up the oiling process with one too.

If I had a use for a hair dryer.....that would be the only one.

Well I am going to tell you that if you heat a plastic boot up enough to make it change shape, wear heavy socks, take it off fast, and have a tub of cold water handy.

What? Nobody, not anyone, sees any humor in this??
Where's the love man...
Back in the early 80's Squeaks went to Fairbanks in his motor home for the weekend and found out that the local car track had added bikes to their program. One class run what you brung etc. anyway, SO couldn't turn the chance down, borrowed a bike, a helmet, a skid shoe, leathers, boots, and gloves. He won the main. The announcer gave him the trophy, told him what his payoff would be and as a Fairbanksian can't resist being sarcastic to someone from anchorage made a comment about Squeaks bumming everything to race with and it making it a "bum win". Squeaks leaned into the microphone and said he tried to borrow underwear too, but no one in Fairbanks wore them.