tips on braking these in please

In 1990, or so, I had a new pair of answer boots and went out for a ride with all my new buds in AK. Right out of the gate we had a water crossing and I was rather upset that I got both feet wet! The ride continued on and that afternoon when the ride was done I realized my boots were extremely comfortable and fully broke in! I'v gone thru several pairs since, including some tech 10's, which I consider a great boot, but I still have this old pair of answer boots cause they are still usable and comfortable enough to wear to church!
Personally, when I break in new boots, I look for water and then ride them dry!

In 1990, or so, I had a new pair of answer boots and went out for a ride with all my new buds in AK. Right out of the gate we had a water crossing and I was rather upset that I got both feet wet! The ride continued on and that afternoon when the ride was done I realized my boots were extremely comfortable and fully broke in! I'v gone thru several pairs since, including some tech 10's, which I consider a great boot, but I still have this old pair of answer boots cause they are still usable and comfortable enough to wear to church!
Personally, when I break in new boots, I look for water and then ride them dry!
On sat I'll try that going for a ride

I have a really new set of 5 year old tech 8's. I am more apt to wear the 7's or the 3's really. I just feel like I have to have my feet on the ends of the pegs with the 'wide ones'. then if you get somewhere and you want to walk or climb up something. hell, I still wear the highpoints I bought when they started making them again in the late 90's. Booties are kind of nice, but you need to start early to get them on your feet.

The only way to get my feet in the tech 10's is to have the booties already in the boot! Also just an extra set of booties were $110