Time to buy a buddy bike

Oh, the provided picture isn't real good anyhow, I'm going to check this thing out, if I buy it, we'll check the vin and I'll pop up some pics :thumb:

Not to disrespect your opinion concerning bomber bikes, but I have little faith this thing would be competitive for anyone not in bomber, or 40+, I'd add womens in there too, but there are some fast ladies out there. I will stick to my 09 250F, as it is right were I like it, shooting down most the 250 smokers in my class, new and old.

That is the plans :thumb: I will rip it down, check all the bearing and replace gaskets, with heavier suspension oil and a new top end at the end of the year (if this one proves worthy for a few more practices)

LOL the only reason you're beating those on 250 smokers is because they're slower riders. A fast rider on that KX, even though it's old would destroy most any 250f...

And why heavier fork fluid? Stock weight should be plenty unless you plan on doing some MONSTER jumps or have become a top of the A pack rider...

LOL the only reason you're beating those on 250 smokers is because they're slower riders. A fast rider on that KX, even though it's old would destroy most any 250f...

And why heavier fork fluid? Stock weight should be plenty unless you plan on doing some MONSTER jumps or have become a top of the A pack rider...
Beat the shit out of my forks with 5W and MXAs settings, 7W is perfectly effective. Couple weeks back was a ~80ft step up. And yes, if Carmichael was on the bike, I'd be destroyed, but he's not, and I'd prefer to run a more modern machine :thumb:

Not to disrespect your opinion concerning bomber bikes, but I have little faith this thing would be competitive for anyone not in bomber, or 40+, I'd add womens in there too, but there are some fast ladies out there. I will stick to my 09 250F, as it is right were I like it, shooting down most the 250 smokers in my class, new and old.

That is the plans :thumb: I will rip it down, check all the bearing and replace gaskets, with heavier suspension oil and a new top end at the end of the year (if this one proves worthy for a few more practices)

I only wear the brace for one reason, I don't wear it, I can't ride.

2T will make you a faster 4T rider and more honest racer to boot.... Barcia rides a 125 still :prof:

No neck brace? here ask this guy what he thinks.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/A-Message-From-David-Bailey,196/GuyB,64