All Ticket from BLM regarding litter in the fire pit.

Sorry I haven't got back sooner , but I've had the cold from hell for about a week now. It was really cool of all of you for pitching in on my fire pit ticket . Like I've said , you are a great bunch of people and I'd just like to say thanks for the warm welcome. See ya soon! Tom.

I forget which one is the one that always camps across the road... to stay away from the rest of the hooligans... but what happens if he camps across the road... and someone else from the group camps across the road right next to him ? Does he get up and leave ? Or do you guys camp at road crossings so there are 4 sides of the road.

How does this all work ?

I forget which one is the one that always camps across the road... to stay away from the rest of the hooligans... but what happens if he camps across the road... and someone else from the group camps across the road right next to him ? Does he get up and leave ? Or do you guys camp at road crossings so there are 4 sides of the road.

How does this all work ?

Regardless of where he camps I will go and spin donuts around his fire pit.

Also, I understand he prefers to camp with dogs and snaggle tooth bitches.

:stirthepot:

How does this all work ?
:picard: