Ti or aluminum muffler

I would just run the stock one and loose some pounds around the waist line. The only place you ever really know the difference. Oh, hi LUG! :wave:
Palmer:
Floyd read this when I set my iPhone down. He buys his "readers" at Walmart. Anyway he is confused about the pound waist thing and wondered somehow if you were at one time pounding "Tuhotsu Hilda" around the waist. He says he thinks he saw you there, even though I insisted that is an icon pic and isn't your likeness. (I just hope they raise ss enough that he can start buying a better brand)

Last edited:
Palmer:
Floyd read this when I set my iPhone down. He buys his "readers" at Walmart. Anyway he is confused about the pound waist thing and wondered somehow if you were at one time pounding "Tuhotsu Hilda" around the waist. He says he thinks he saw you there, even though I insisted that is an icon pic and isn't your likeness. (I just hope they raise ss enough that he can start buying a better brand)

Now that is funny Andy!

I'm thinking about the last time I lined up at a national. Which is the only time a bikes weight really mattered.

Lined up to get a ticket?

Naw.....he was in line to buy a hot dog

And do I have a hot dog for you @Mihylo33 It's all beef with a squirt of cheesey goodness upon completion. You WILL thank me in the morning.