Three Day Dual Sport to Stonyford!

yea even with my gopro and easy access to take pics i never do.. i set it to film and forget about it just about every time.

I like video a lot but have the old school go pro and it is useless now that everyone else has HD. Also I really love how a still shot can bring out so many things you wont see when looking at a video.

Link to this case Rock? I never take pics cause its a bitch to get it out of my pack. Unless I'm wearing pants with a zippered pocket..

I like video a lot but have the old school go pro and it is useless now that everyone else has HD. Also I really love how a still shot can bring out so many things you wont see when looking at a video.

i still never figured out how to get the great quality that you posted taht one time.. it was your buddys vid.

in fact i am starting to wonder if something is fucked up with my gopro... i just recorded in R2 and went to watch the raw footage and its like everything is a little blurry. I cant figure it out.

i still never figured out how to get the great quality that you posted taht one time.. it was your buddys vid.

in fact i am starting to wonder if something is fucked up with my gopro... i just recorded in R2 and went to watch the raw footage and its like everything is a little blurry. I cant figure it out.

Dave does not use a Go Pro. He uses something more expensive!

is it possible for an adult to adopt another adult ?

because i want to live with RockMonster. PLEASE PLEASE... ill take out the trash RM please adopt me!!!!