+thread+

Like i've mentioned, all this stress and pull about hating TT has everyone missing the point. Why did we come here and why do we stay. OF CORSE BECAUSE WE LIKE IT! But why?? Everyones diffrent so this thread is dedicated to why we like DBA so much.
P.S. DO NOT MENTION TT, THUMPERTALK, OR THE OTHER PLACE IN THIS THREAD!!!

I'll start. I love this place because its all casual, has mods that are for "real people" and everyone is so friendly. You don't get your head bitten off for goin off topic, instead you might start a new kewl thing, when you need help you get direct answers that day, and people here will help anyway they can, if they can't they sure will try :thumb: now its your turns

Like i've mentioned, all this stress and pull about hating TT has everyone missing the point. Why did we come here and why do we stay. OF CORSE BECAUSE WE LIKE IT! But why?? Everyones diffrent so this thread is dedicated to why we like DBA so much.
P.S. DO NOT MENTION TT, THUMPERTALK, OR THE OTHER PLACE IN THIS THREAD!!!

I'll start. I love this place because its all casual, has mods that are for "real people" and everyone is so friendly. You don't get your head bitten off for goin off topic, instead you might start a new kewl thing, when you need help you get direct answers that day, and people here will help anyway they can, if they can't they sure will try :thumb: now its your turns

[Like i've mentioned, all this stress and pull ] "you should quit playing with that thing or it's gonna fall off" :P

TT, Thumper talk, etc.:rolleyes: Sorry couldn't help myself.:shocked: DBA is definitely a great place to hang.:thumb:

You are so out of the box . :P

SRAD97750

Staff member
I like DBA because EVERYONE cares.

There is no, "oh that OHV area sucks." "You shouldn't ruin things for the rest of us." "It's MY trail and you can't ride it, see video of it, or know it's location."
Instead,
The common topic is, "when can we all get together there?" "When is your bike getting fixed?" "need a loaner bike for the weekend?"

I have found a more positive outlook on dirtbiking in general here. Less whining and worrying about "IF", and lots more RIDING and RIDE REPORTS. Forget what is "getting closed", and RIDE WHAT YOU HAVE.

Also, here at DBA, you can ride an ugly ass bike! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I like DBA because EVERYONE cares.

There is no, "oh that OHV area sucks." "You shouldn't ruin things for the rest of us." "It's MY trail and you can't ride it, see video of it, or know it's location."
Instead,
The common topic is, "when can we all get together there?" "When is your bike getting fixed?" "need a loaner bike for the weekend?"

I have found a more positive outlook on dirtbiking in general here. Less whining and worrying about "IF", and lots more RIDING and RIDE REPORTS. Forget what is "getting closed", and RIDE WHAT YOU HAVE.

Also, here at DBA, you can ride an ugly ass bike! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Ummm yeah...:thinking: THAT'S WHY I LIKE IT!:thumb::lol:

And also it is a place to go before you slit your wrists :cry:when your bike is down and you need someone to relate!!

Oh...and ugly ass bikes..:smirk:no haters here! I RIDE UGGGGGLY!