+thread+

because therese no fucking cuss filter and you can post contravesal images and links

No there isn't :naughty: HOWEVER, we are suupose to self-mod ourselves :thumb: or else you will experience the rath of James and RACK...been there, done that, won't do it again! :devil:

I love DBA for many reasons.

It's like we are just a big ole family! I've always felt welcome here since the day I started, and I think I speak for everyone on that. I love that I can get on here and talk about what ever I want. I love that we all have something in common, and that's dirt bikes. And not PWC, snowmobiling, street bikes, etc. like that on the Forbidden site. Everyone on here seems like a great group of guys and girls. I like that we can joke about each other and no body takes it the wrong way.

Of course it's not only the people here, the site is easy to use and is organized great.

:hug:

I like it because James, Rack, Geek, CDA, Sun, Lovestrucks, Buck, TWS, Coffee and all you other yahoos are here! :P

And as far as the filter for foul words, eeh, big deal. It's only fun sometimes but not necessary unless you are under 18. Then every other word is a cuss word.

I like it because James, Rack, Geek, CDA, Sun, Lovestrucks, Buck, TWS, Coffee and all you other yahoos are here! :P

And as far as the filter for foul words, eeh, big deal. It's only fun sometimes but not necessary unless you are under 18. Then every other word is a cuss word.

Same here Palmer. Now F**k you too.:smirk::wave:

I only like it here because of that CDA guy. He knows so much about riding and is pretty sexy in a helmet too...:devil: