Injured Thoughts for a fellow DBA member!!

Hi Guys, Thank for all your good thoughts,
I'm now back home from the hospital.
Ribs and kidney hurts like hell but I can slowly walk and every day seems that there are just a little less pain to maneuver a round.
Bikes are also back home since yesterday afternoon. My bike suffered less damage than I did :).
Haven't really been able to take a good look at the bike but mainly scratches and the front brake is leaking fluid at some point.
Well, don't need to worry about that for another 4 weeks at least.
It is good that I wear all the protective gear possible since there are really no scratches on me or bruising. Only the internal bleeding in my kidney and bruised ribs.
Helmet got some scratches but didn't see yet if there was any cracks on it.
Neck brace (Omega X1) saved my neck for sure.
Thank again for everyone for cheering me up, I'm sure I'll be back on the bike someday but when that will be seen.
BR, Jari

James

Staff member
Ribs and kidney hurts like hell but I can slowly walk and every day seems that there are just a little less pain to maneuver a round.
Bikes are also back home since yesterday afternoon. My bike suffered less damage than I did :).
Haven't really been able to take a good look at the bike but mainly scratches and the front brake is leaking fluid at some point.
It is good that I wear all the protective gear possible since there are really no scratches on me or bruising. Only the internal bleeding in my kidney and bruised ribs.
Thank again for everyone for cheering me up, I'm sure I'll be back on the bike someday but when that will be seen.
BR, Jari
:thumb: Glad to hear that.

Good news. Thanks for the update. :thumb:
BR, Jari