Injured Thoughts for a fellow DBA member!!

BTW this is the guy who helped my bike off the track when i crashed. Also he had to leave his bike and truck at the race track. I feel bad i wasnt there to return the favor

Jari here from hopital bed via phone. Not peeing blood any more, but kidneys heart like sob. Thanks for all the good thoughts.my bike and my son's bike are still at pala. Anyone have an idea how to get them off there before wednesday whenthey opeagain?n

Jari here from hopital bed via phone. Not peeing blood any more, but kidneys heart like sob. Thanks for all the good thoughts.my bike and my son's bike are still at pala. Anyone have an idea how to get them off there before wednesday whenthey opeagain?n
True DBAer right here.:thumb: Glad to see are a live and somewhat doing better. I wish I could go get your truck and bike for you. I am sure someone in that area can dial you in. Get better!

wish i knew some of the guys who work there. i dont :(

and yea perfect example of ..
you know you are a true dirt bike addict when...
:lol: glad you dont need surgery Jari.

wish i knew some of the guys who work there. i dont :(

and yea perfect example of ..
you know you are a true dirt bike addict when...
:lol: glad you dont need surgery Jari.

Let your fingers do thewalkin...IE give them a call and explain what the situation is. I'm sure they'll understand and maybe even help you out in some way. :thumb: Get well soon!

Let your fingers do thewalkin...IE give them a call and explain what the situation is. I'm sure they'll understand and maybe even help you out in some way. :thumb: Get well soon!
called and its no answer as no one is there to answer. I dont know any of them personally so i cant call cell phones or anything.