Thought for the day

Every corner store in the UK! Now it's every car wash and soft play centres where the numbers through the doors can be somewhat adjusted :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Every corner store in the UK! Now it's every car wash and soft play centres where the numbers through the doors can be somewhat adjusted :thumbsdown:

In Brooklyn I noticed that if you pay cash for food at a deli it’s always an even number. $7, $8, $12 etc etc. and he give you change without touching the register. Use a debit or credit card and it’s 7.89, 8.91, 12.99... and it gets rung up.
On another note I was in my bank but an NYC midtown Manhattan branch and this lovely women was helping me with some issues I was having. The discussion of store rent came up and she said they closed their SoHo branch in NYC because the property owner jacked the rent to 90k a month!!:shocked:

In Brooklyn I noticed that if you pay cash for food at a deli it’s always an even number. $7, $8, $12 etc etc. and he give you change without touching the register. Use a debit or credit card and it’s 7.89, 8.91, 12.99... and it gets rung up.
On another note I was in my bank but an NYC midtown Manhattan branch and this lovely women was helping me with some issues I was having. The discussion of store rent came up and she said they closed their SoHo branch in NYC because the property owner jacked the rent to 90k a month!!:shocked:

That's nuts!!!

25659569_159527721347373_2893486586376655339_n.png

Can you guys imagine what kind of "Doe Rae Me" that Rack pays a month? You don't build Shangrala in your back yard without dropping extra-large squish on your office furnishings. Heck, Rack probably burns through 90 large on his Golf-Club membership and travel budget before the month is half over. :smirk:
If you can then DO :thumb:
If you can't then Don't :thumbsdown:
Tis all what we make of it :cheers:
Happy new year and all the best for 2018 :canada: