This just Fubar'd my damn weekend!

That really sucks dude and I hope it heals up soon. Just in case you were not aware, you could use super glue to hold it together if you can get the bleeding to stop. Your would looks pretty deep but I have seen much worse put together with super glue and had almost no scarring. Good luck on healing up. At least it's not your trigger finger. LOL

Not much worse than having a bum finger since you use them all the time...heal up quick...who needs a clutch anyways.....:thumb:.....:shocked:......:smirk:

Super Glue, now that is a thought. :thumb: I would imagine that it would work nicely.
That really sucks dude and I hope it heals up soon. Just in case you were not aware, you could use super glue to hold it together if you can get the bleeding to stop. Your would looks pretty deep but I have seen much worse put together with super glue and had almost no scarring. Good luck on healing up. At least it's not your trigger finger. LOL

So this is what happen to his finger, YUCK and Ouch! When you use super glue how much do you use? Blobs or spread it? Im curious. I've know people to use it on their teeth when their caps have fallen off.

I hope your finger is feeling better by now Buck.

To tell you the truth, I'd give it a "C" in terms of healing up. I didn't do anything to help it. I swam in lakes and did guy things without care. At night I soaked it in anti-whatever shit, doused it with anti-whatever shit, goobered it up with anti-whatever shit, choked down the horse anti-whatever shit pills they gave me, and it still looks the same. I'll live! It won't kill me!

So this is what happen to his finger, YUCK and Ouch! When you use super glue how much do you use? Blobs or spread it? Im curious. I've know people to use it on their teeth when their caps have fallen off.

I hope your finger is feeling better by now Buck.

It happened in a couple areas, it heals quite well, spread it out but still apply enough that it won't fall off through washings. Hold your skin together till it dries and your set :thumb: