This just Fubar'd my damn weekend!

It's my damn clutch finger! :foul: :rant: :cry: Jesus C in a freakin' sidecar! G-Dammit! :foul:

I F'd up tonight trying to move something heavy with sharp edges. It slipped and broke my freaking finger and laid it open to the tune of 8 stitches and a damn splint! It didn't hurt, it was kinda weird when the vein popped and started spraying all crazy everywhere. It kinda stung, but never like a big "ouch". I guess I'm getting used to things like this. It happened at 10 pm. I went to the local patch shop and they were 4hrs backed up. Went to the next patch shop. 4-5 hours wait. Apparently Friday night is popular for F' ing yourself up. I had to drive 45 mins to a hospital where they could take care of it within 2 hours. It's freaking 4 am and I'm just getting home! Dammit Jim! If I was a doctor, I'd sew it myself and use some popsicle sticks and duct tape!:picard:

I'm pissed!:foul:

Sorry, the first pic looks like a boner that had issues with a lawn mower. The second pic clearly displays my pissed offeness best.

Attachments

• general 601.jpg
    general 601.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 77
  • general 604.jpg
    general 604.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 78
It's my damn clutch finger! :foul: :rant: :cry: Jesus C in a freakin' sidecar! G-Dammit! :foul:

I F'd up tonight trying to move something heavy with sharp edges. It slipped and broke my freaking finger and laid it open to the tune of 8 stitches and a damn splint! It didn't hurt, it was kinda weird when the vein popped and started spraying all crazy everywhere. It kinda stung, but never like a big "ouch". I guess I'm getting used to things like this. It happened at 10 pm. I went to the local patch shop and they were 4hrs backed up. Went to the next patch shop. 4-5 hours wait. Apparently Friday night is popular for F' ing yourself up. I had to drive 45 mins to a hospital where they could take care of it within 2 hours. It's freaking 4 am and I'm just getting home! Dammit Jim! If I was a doctor, I'd sew it myself and use some popsicle sticks and duct tape!:picard:

I'm pissed!:foul:

Sorry, the first pic looks like a boner that had issues with a lawn mower. The second pic clearly displays my pissed offeness best.

Thats why I alway carry Ducttape, pencils and papertowels.... You done did it good this time.. heal quick, ride soon:thumb:

Got 2 hrs sleep, a shower, breakfast, F it! I'm loading the bike and going to have fun if it kills me this weekend! I'll be at my cabin by 10am! ....maybe 11! :thumb:

Damn Buck!:shocked: Isn't that how it always is, shat happens right before you've got shat planned. I think I'll prescribe a couple 3 cases of liquid amber pain killer, and a right hand full of throttle.:thumb: Hope the rest of your weekend goes better then it started.:ride: