125 This doesn't look right D:

How it sits now
8601197359_2019e76f7f.jpg

How it is supposed to be
8602296906_966783d690.jpg

Thats all? D:
phew, I thought I would have to go buy a new gear lever or tighten it.

Thanks bud!

You can bend it back. You might want to take a wrench to it as well just to make sure it's snug. You could probably find some bad ass aftermarket shifter levers for that bike for cheap on ebay. :rocker:

Just bent them back and now they're so much better. You people at DBA are awesome heh.

I think what happened was when I fell a few times at Croom from trail riding, it must have pushed the gear lever closer to the engine.

Those shifters suck, They have a linkage. Search klx shifter mod.... I beleive you use a XR80 shifter, And it gets rid of the shifter.

Yeah, but isn't a 2-stroke tough to maintain? Especially since I know nothing about dirt bikes mechanically.

It all depends on the bike you get. If you get a smaller bore 2 stroke they last a long time on a top end, the bigger bores will need to be changed every season or every other. It all depends on the 4 stroke you get to, yamaha and kawasaki so far are the most reliable I have found. How you ride makes a big difference, if you race and have the bike pinned all the time you will have some problems, but thats what its like with any engine, trail riding is easier on the motor, but can be tough on all the other parts. :prof:

P.S. Warp 9 racing oversized shift lever, got one in not to long ago and haven't looked back. :thumb: