This bike.

That's high for the pictures :smirk: If it books out as a good value is all I can tell you is to go look and take all the cash with you that you are willing to offer. My only additional advice would be not to buy ANYTHING used that you can't afford yo do an entire top and bottom end job. By the time you are into it 7 k and expenses to go and pick it up, and it is still a basic Unknown to you, a novice like yourself may be money ahead to buy new, from a dealer near you. :ride:

Last edited:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I did not notice it was the FE. Maybe another $900. But the bike is not on a showroom floor.

If you want my opinion,
For $7k
I'd get a badass tricked out late 2000s yz250 AND a bad ass tricked out late 2000s yzf450 AND custom suspension work on both AND a stack of new tires.
Then ride till I die... :ride:
-BIG DAN :thumb:

Is looks overmuch good. One guy ho change forks is why he use the motorbike. One guy who use motorbike once a month do not change suspensions. One motorbike ho is used ussually the motorbike, you can see right air filter plate grazed, is not normal fuel tank plates , clucht and ignition covers without chafing...

Is looks overmuch good. One guy ho change forks is why he use the motorbike. One guy who use motorbike once a month do not change suspensions. One motorbike ho is used ussually the motorbike, you can see right air filter plate grazed, is not normal fuel tank plates , clucht and ignition covers without chafing...
Lots of good insight here.

There are things missing from that bike for an FE model. I do see the badge on the neck, but can't see the number. I have a 2013.5 FE and that is not the graphics that comes with it. those are partial 2014 graphics and the bike comes from the factory with an hour meter installed, I see there is not one, so it was removed? Triple clamps are different as well along with other items, but those can all be changed out.

Sorry forgot to mention that I asked him to put the 14.5 graphics, because he said he had them laying around. So, you think there are thinges missing from the bike?

Sorry forgot to mention that I asked him to put the 14.5 graphics, because he said he had them laying around. So, you think there are thinges missing from the bike?
Yes. The triple clamps are different. Bars and levers. Hour meter. What number is this bike? Front fork guard graphics are different. Seat is different. Etc etc.

Last edited: