There's Gold In Them Hills, Or Maybe Not

CDA, yes, that's the one, towards the top, the trail splits, to the left will bring you up to the big bucket, to the right goes to the ridge line. At the ridge line, make a right for some fun riding in a semi open area with nice views, to the left it looked like the trail dissolved into nothing but brush. Don't try the trail from the bucket to the ridge line, it turns into solid spoke tearing brush.
Rez, so many people wait for me to catch up, I think my nick name should be "Ketchup."

CDA, yes, that's the one, after you pass the small tractor, the trail splits, to the left will bring you up to the big bucket, to the right goes to the ridge line. At the ridge line, make a right for some fun riding in a semi open area with nice views, to the left it looked like the trail dissolved into nothing but brush. Don't try the trail from the bucket to the ridge line, it turns into solid spoke tearing brush.
Rez, so many people wait for me to catch up, I think my nick name should be "Ketchup."
:thumb: I am going to check this out in the next few days I think. Maybe an early ride on Sat or next week sometime after work.