The what are you listening to thread

Not listening to anything at the moment... Would like tofigure out WHY my iphone pauses while playing Pandora and Slacker... Does it while in the truck or on it's own but not while connected to my Rigid radidio... played non-stop all day fathers day...

Favorite song right now though is Fortune Teler by Too Slim and the Taildraggers. :thumb: Yes, that's right that's their name! :smirk:

fuck off. that shit is hella worthy. prolly the only hiphop/rap that is. besides its done so well... get off your high horse... or racism horse if thats your issue
Although I love you trav as a friend I have to agree that that crapper fucked up a great Johnny Cash song. You know, some things are just better left alone by the dip shit crappers in the world. Yah, go ahead call me whatever you wish but that smelly shit just made me creinge.

Not listening to anything at the moment... Would like tofigure out WHY my iphone pauses while playing Pandora and Slacker... Does it while in the truck or on it's own but not while connected to my Rigid radidio... played non-stop all day fathers day...

Favorite song right now though is Fortune Teler by Too Slim and the Taildraggers. :thumb: Yes, that's right that's their name! :smirk:
You are moving, the signal is tracking. At home you are stationary, mine stalls even at home because I am in a remote canyon.

Although I love you trav as a friend I have to agree that that crapper fucked up a great Johnny Cash song. You know, some things are just better left alone by the dip shit crappers in the world. Yah, go ahead call me whatever you wish but that smelly shit just made me creinge.
whats funny to me is the difference in opinons from different groups of people.

here you guys hate it.
on my other forums where people usually hate this type stuff they all loved it... got lots of i came here to neg rep you but that was actually really good.

i have a strong feeling you guys are not even giving it a chance. did you listen to it? or did you hear rap and turn it off right away? did you listen to the content of what both artists are even saying?

anyhow its not about me liking you guys or not thats not even the deal. i strongly disagree with both of you considering him a "crapper" but thats ok if you do. but its not a cash song its a mashup... thats what they do. they take two artists from different genre's and make a mashup. you either like the song for what it is or you dont. i truely find it sad that you guys are closed minded (when it comes to music) because of a genre used.

I listened to the whole song. I can see where the artist is taking it and making it his own. I apriciate the energy he throws down and brings culture to a different listening group, but like I said, some things are best left raw.

And now you are a racist. :lol:

here you guys hate it.
on my other forums where people usually hate this type stuff they all loved it... got lots of i came here to neg rep you but that was actually really good.

i have a strong feeling you guys are not even giving it a chance. did you listen to it? or did you hear rap and turn it off right away? did you listen to the content of what both artists are even saying?

anyhow its not about me liking you guys or not thats not even the deal. i strongly disagree with both of you considering him a "crapper" but thats ok if you do. but its not a cash song its a mashup... thats what they do. they take two artists from different genre's and make a mashup. you either like the song for what it is or you dont. i truely find it sad that you guys are closed minded (when it comes to music) because of a genre used.

I've listened to it twice.
The rapper used a lot of profanity and talk about how gangster he is. Yeah...real badass.
The Man In Black dont have to do that. He's full blown badass without that stuff.

I will give it to you though. It's hard to compare ANYONE to Johnny Cash. He was truly a one-and-only.

You do like to pull the race card a lot though...did you vote for Obama? :smirk:

I listened to the whole song. I can see where the artist is taking it and making it his own. I apriciate the energy he throws down and brings culture to a different listening group, but like I said, some things are best left raw.

i disagree with you. there is still his shit out there. its not like the song is gone because of the other. IMO if it is done well then i dont see a problem with it. Cash himself redid songs from other people. of course we will never know but i bet if he was alive he would get a kick out of this. the two songs fit together so well with what is being said.

i can see why this causes either a love or hate situation with people tho. most that like country dont like rap and vise versa. and i tend to like more rap then country (not including a few like cash) so naturally id prolly like it more but the responses i got on a different forum surpised me.

here you guys hate it.

The guy who mixxed it did a good job, not a huge fan of how it sounded but hell, I don't really like a bunch of Cash. Not to say he wan't good, or talented but it didn't match my taste. I used to hate rap with a passion, but I gained a taste for it after I found some stuff I liked. Then I looked around and found more stuff like it, and more stuff like that, and now look, my MP3 is loaded with everything from RCHP, sublime, van halen, ted nugent to machine gun kelly, eminem, dubstep and awolnation. I think it's alright, I didn't turn it off.
I don't think these guys are being racist, but it's worth listening to sometimes even if you don't like it. Gotta have some respect for other people making it big even if you don't like them. :thumb: Don't worry about it Trav, not worth the fuck that might slip out! :lol: