The Stop Caring About The KOM Race And Just RIDE RR

I want to ride try riding a course the day before the race. Just a regualr race and not KOM as it would be unridable for me. Nice and marked out, but not torn up. I think it would be fun. Just ignore the dirty looks from any organizers who see you doing it.

Did someone mention Royal Flush. Here is how the leaders ride down it. Not exactly the method I used when I went down it the first time. I stopped half way down and rested because my heart rate had maxxed out for too long.

Last edited:
I want to ride try riding a course the day before the race. Just a regualr race and not KOM as it would be unridable for me. Nice and marked out, but not torn up. I think it would be fun. Just ignore the dirty looks from any organizers who see you doing it.

Did someone mention Royal Flush. Here is how the leaders ride down it. Not exactly the method I used when I went down it the first time. I stopped half way down and rested because my heart rate had maxxed out for too long.

That looks to have a much better line burnt into than when Ken took us down it. @TurtleShifter

If I recall ken said he had seen rock crawlers going up it last year and they moved every thong around pretty good.
Nah, they didn't seem to do anything to the trail. They made there own way out at the top and that is where we dropped in. That was the worst mistake we I made. I think that was almost harder than the rest of the trail because it is the steepest portion and those damn rock crawlers just made a mess of the hill. The "normal" motorcycle drop in at the farthest point is still intact, I just screwed up and thought the "newly designed" trail was the one we were supposed to take:mad::bonk::doh::sorry::sorry::faint: