The Stop Caring About The KOM Race And Just RIDE RR

Title says it all as far as me watching any of the KOM race. we did get to the start but was late so they were all long gone. watched some of the ultra 4's go up some gnarly waterfalls but we didnt spend a lot of time in that area.

Saturday i showed up and out on the first ride i lost my bag of gopro batterys and extra cards so i was with 1 battery and 1 card for 2 days. i was able to recharge it over night so i did get a little footage of both days.

we were on some part of some race course... prolly the week before national
CAM00196.jpg

good spot to chill for a min.
CAM00199.jpg

hammer town was nuts.
CAM00200.jpg

found a bomb
1010615_10152164634217480_898046861_n.jpg

anyhow as always my video speaks better then i as far as the riding goes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8QGXEOGLf4&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
I watched a little on my Mac, between working on the house and such. Caught the cold from hell and feel like shit!!!
Should have got the flu shot! :wave:

I should not have gotten the flu shot. I too caught the cold from hell and feel like shit. It's all because I got a flu shot too.

@jackson409 where we meeting for lunch? How about Harris Ranch, you can fly right in with the DBA Jet.

I'm with you Trav. No unnecessary carnage to the bike needed. I walked my bike down a lot of sections of the royal flush. So did others, don't let them tell you any different.

the one wash at the end of the ride that my camera didnt get had 4 or so drops that were like those but some bigger. it took a lot just to walk my bike down myself.