All The semi official DBA eastcoaster ride day....

Hell Yeah! There are brass poles about 45 mins away from my cabin! For $5, you can put on a wash mitt and soap down a hottie and spank her in the ass! You have to get her soapy enough to stick $$ denomination on the body part you like most! :thumb:

And for the price of a cheap beer, there are locals who will do this for free 10 minutes away at the local watering hole!

But, if there are kids involved on the ride, we must be cool....That is good too! No drinking, and no brass poles! Just a good campfire and food! AND TRAIL RIDING!

hahaha, yeah theres a few striper bars around canton, i would go to your cabin but there is no way my mom would let me go to some guys cabin in the middle of the woods

Hell Yeah! There are brass poles about 45 mins away from my cabin! For $5, you can put on a wash mitt and soap down a hottie and spank her in the ass! You have to get her soapy enough to stick $$ denomination on the body part you like most! :thumb:

And for the price of a cheap beer, there are locals who will do this for free 10 minutes away at the local watering hole!

But, if there are kids involved on the ride, we must be cool....That is good too! No drinking, and no brass poles! Just a good campfire and food! AND TRAIL RIDING!
Thats what I was thinking :thumb:

hahaha, yeah theres a few striper bars around canton, i would go to your cabin but there is no way my mom would let me go to some guys cabin in the middle of the woods

Neither would I, and I know Buck!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

damn straight :banana: I said once and will again, my dad is getting serious about this ride, now he can't wait to go too :banana: Sudu-we will have chili and hot dogs, and at our camper/race tent were also going to have the marvolus sounds of Ted Nugent and Allice Cooper :devil:

damn straight :banana: I said once and will again, my dad is getting serious about this ride, now he can't wait to go too :banana: Sudu-we will have chili and hot dogs, and at our camper/race tent were also going to have the marvolus sounds of Ted Nugent and Allice Cooper :devil:

nice, can't wait!

hey guys my dad is still on the fence about going to this ride so I may need a ride, if anyone knows anyone who has to go through the northern IN area to get to the event let me know so i can get into contact with them