2 Stroke The Power of Sound

Plated or Unplated, the KTM 300 is an absolute magnificent machine. Ive had opportunity to ride one. It did everything that my 250 did but in a higher gear and with less effort. Some day I will own one.
Id let eric gore do you cr's motor.... then let a suspension shop do the suspension....for $1500 you could have a nice big bore. The 265 with the right porting would be wicked.

Id let eric gore do you cr's motor.... then let a suspension shop do the suspension....for $1500 you could have a nice big bore. The 265 with the right porting would be wicked.

OR I could sell my bike for probably about $1500 take money along with the $1500 I dont have and buy a nice used KTM300. Oh wait Im lacking half of that money. I think I'll just keep my CR250. It makes way more power right now then I actually use. But it is a nice thought you had. I will keep that in mind.:thumb:

OR I could sell my bike for probably about $1500 take money along with the $1500 I dont have and buy a nice used KTM300. Oh wait Im lacking half of that money. I think I'll just keep my CR250. It makes way more power right now then I actually use. But it is a nice thought you had. I will keep that in mind.:thumb:
oh please, I can't ride my bike to its full potential either, but still would love to have more power.

unless your name is a long the lines of Kurt Caselli, Ryan Villipoto, Chad Reed, or Charlie Mullins, you probably can't ride even a 250f to its full potential. I'm in the extremely slow boat, but I think the 300 would be a much better choice for me when I move up to the open class than a 450

unless your name is a long the lines of Kurt Caselli, Ryan Villipoto, Chad Reed, or Charlie Mullins, you probably can't ride even a 250f to its full potential
totally correct i will never be that good but still it ain't always about full blast riding. You sometimes like to have the little extra power without having to break your wrist on the throttle coming out of a gnarl ass creak bed going up a rock infested cliff side. Sometimes finesse is what you need along with power. Having to blast up a hill full song on a 125 sucks balls when you can creep up with a 250. Know what I am saying home skillet

damn that video makes me drink that orange kool-aid even more, my 300 has proved its self to me already, i get away with so much shit in the tight stuff and am always a gear higher then i usually was with my CR and its all much more usable power