2 Stroke The Power of Sound

So it looks/sounds like a 300 2smoke is EASIER to ride than a 125/250 in the trails? :thinking:
I dont know about easier. But you could say that. The 300 is way more luggable than the 250. Its almost like a 450 down low. But watch out for when it gets on the pipe. Can you say back flip? More or less its got 450 power with less weight. If your comfortable on a 250 you will love the 300. It doesnt take long to get used to it.

I dont know about easier. But you could say that. The 300 is way more luggable than the 250. Its almost like a 450 down low. But watch out for when it gets on the pipe. Can you say back flip? More or less its got 450 power with less weight. If your comfortable on a 250 you will love the 300. It doesnt take long to get used to it.
I personally like the feel of the 250 than the 300, but there is no doubt the 300 lugs better.

unless your name is a long the lines of Kurt Caselli, Ryan Villipoto, Chad Reed, Mihylo33, or Charlie Mullins, you probably can't ride even a 250f to its full potential. I'm in the extremely slow boat, but I think the 300 would be a much better choice for me when I move up to the open class than a 450

:thumb:
Thanks buddy

:smirk:

So it looks/sounds like a 300 2smoke is EASIER to ride than a 125/250 in the trails? :thinking:
havenyou ever rode a 125 on tight trails? Work, work, work that mutha fecking clutch till you have arm pump like there's no tomorrow. Then jump on a big bore and just ride on cruse control :ride: cough cough... All without engine braking! :prof:

havenyou ever rode a 125 on tight trails? Work, work, work that mutha fecking clutch till you have arm pump like there's no tomorrow. Then jump on a big bore and just ride on cruse control :ride: cough cough... All without engine braking! :prof:

I heard riding a 125 2smoke in the trails was a trade off, nimbleness but gutless.

not that much lighter than the 250. I would rather throw on about 15lbs of bike to get a better ride. Nuttin wrong with the 125 just more work and I am lazy :smirk:
Its all in the feel. My 200 weighed just slightly less than a '11 300xc, but felt much smaller.