The Pink Floyd thread

1780223_10152034038062308_2141980736_o.jpg

HAHA....
This slightly bizarre poster advertised the 1994 San Antonio concert - particularly odd as the pig used in the concerts was most definitely male...

image.jpg
David Gilmore is the talent in that band.....proven by the fact Waters hasn't done shit by comparison in his solo career compared to what Gilmore's band has done during the same time.

Pink Floyd... pffft whatever!!!!!

A band held to grace by a fractured society of subcultured hippies..... before that there were the Beatles, The Who (the original rock Opera with "TOMMY") Led Zeppelin, Yes, Lets not forget about Frank Zappa,..... How about Arlow Guthery??? Phuch yeah, you wanna get down with music? lets talk about real artists that got shit done without purple smoke and mirrors.....
I like Floyd but there is SOOOOO much more out there that will blow your minds!!!

Pink Floyd... pffft whatever!!!!!

A band held to grace by a fractured society of subcultured hippies..... before that there were the Beatles, The Who (the original rock Opera with "TOMMY") Led Zeppelin, Yes, Lets not forget about Frank Zappa,..... How about Arlow Guthery??? Phuch yeah, you wanna get down with music? lets talk about real artists that got shit done without purple smoke and mirrors.....
I like Floyd but there is SOOOOO much more out there that will blow your minds!!!
The Beatles? A borderline pop group that sucked compared to Bad Finger.

Other than that, thats ok, and since you mentioned purple......

The Beatles? A borderline pop group that sucked compared to Bad Finger.

Other than that, thats ok, and since you mentioned purple......

Are you kidding me? The Beatles brought us rock n roll as we know it. An entire generation transformed it's view point of the world because of them..... Pre Yoko Ono that is. She was a C u Next Tuesday and just ruined what could have been something even more memorable. The extensive drug use didn't help either.

Are you kidding me? The Beatles brought us rock n roll as we know it. An entire generation transformed it's view point of the world because of them..... Pre Yoko Ono that is. She was a C u Next Tuesday and just ruined what could have been something even more memorable. The extensive drug use didn't help either.

Dertailing thread for a moment... I don't remember what the commercial was about (beer???) but do you or anyone remember the commercial with Burt Reynolds and a bunch of other "guys" including Ex Rodeo star Ty Murray sitting around a table when his wife (exwife ??) Jewel shows up... he gets up to leave and says to them "See (C) You (U) Next Thursday???

Random thought.... didn't led zep's drummer die of alcohol poisoning? Drugs and liquor abuse go with the territory more often than not.
One of my main reasons for pink Floyd being my favorite is the songs are usually about some pretty deep topics