All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Because you are a late arriving no swichtback weenie on TDay.:wave:

now I get it .... by the way...my issue with being out of breath up there is due to my cioming down with something last night...Woke up at midnight feeling like crap, (chest cold or ?) slept sitting up on the couch till it was time to go to work...now i'm sitting here feeling like crap.

I found this for you.......................................:moon:

now I get it .... by the way...my issue with being out of breath up there is due to my cioming down with something last night...Woke up at midnight feeling like crap, (chest cold or ?) slept sitting up on the couch till it was time to go to work...now i'm sitting here feeling like crap.

I found this for you.......................................:moon:
Damn, I have been looking for that:smirk::smirk::ride: BTW, the elevation and very dry air do make a big difference. Add in heat and well, you get the picture. I am used to it because I live up there I guess.

:shocked: Hey! I'm just sittin here.:noidea:

Yah, the first guy sittin here to make a lame excuse! :moon:
I had my wisdom teeth out (all 4 same day) and was out riding wheelies on my stingray in the afternoon. Hey, I was only 14, but it was the best high I have ever had. What is that drug they give you? :thinking:

Four short weeks from today and the next DBA trip commences.:banana::banana::banana: Come one, come all ye peeps.:thumb: How about you east coast peeps?

Shit, I wish Bruce! I would love to come out and ride with you fellas. I too would like to dig for some gold :smirk: till then, we will just have to ride through your eyes. it's getting cold as phuk here, deer season is in two weeks and won't be much longer and the bikes will be in hibernation. :cry:

Shit, I wish Bruce! I would love to come out and ride with you fellas. I too would like to dig for some gold :smirk: till then, we will just have to ride through your eyes. it's getting cold as phuk here, deer season is in two weeks and won't be much longer and the bikes will be in hibernation. :cry:
You can ride through my eyes..:smirk:

Hopefully off to the side somewhere away from all the humanity that will be there. :devil: Since I have had the duties taken away from me, I now depend on you other professionals to get the sweet spot. :thumb:
Somewhere off of Searles Station Rd. also known as Prospectors Camp on your trusty dusty Friends of Jawbone map.

Hopefully off to the side somewhere away from all the humanity that will be there. :devil: Since I have had the duties taken away from me, I now depend on you other professionals to get the sweet spot. :thumb:

There is no SWEET Spot it all sucks on big weekends with large groups!

Hey thread starter, no shirking on your duties.:prof::moon::wave: BTW, when are you coming out?