The MX Track - How was your day today?

I bet they love hearing the bikes having a good time right next door.
I think that every time I go there.
You say that now.
I dont always crash, but when I do, I prefer it to be uphill, and on sand.
Truth be told, I just watched some ACP vids from about 3 weeks ago, and that triple step-up I was looking at looks like it has a gap of about 50 feet or better... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Went to the track with my son yesterday for the first time in a long time. The weather was freakishly cool, had a light sprinkle in the morning and another one again in the afternoon, it was like the Moto Gods were smiling on us. Dirt couldn’t have been better. Yamaha is down, so we took the Kxf and the Honda. He’s never ridden the Kawi and I have been loving it on the track so I let him ride it, and I’ve only ridden the Honda offroad since I had the suspension done and was curious to test it at Mx. We finally switched later in the day, he always hated the crf, and didnt want to ride it but I said you need to try it again. Holy shit what a difference. When I got back on my beloved green machine I got two laps before my forearms pumped up. I was turning laps all morning on the Honda smooth as silk. Faster I went the better it felt. The Kxf was like a rocket powered sawhorse by comparison. I think another trip to Enzo is in order. My boy came back after a few laps and said “My new favorite bike. No contest. What did you do to the engine?” Nothing. Same engine as before. It’s amazing that a bit of valving can turn a terd into a gem.
I took him riding, but I got the gift. Happy Father’s Day to me. And to all you dads out there as well.

Went to the track with my son yesterday for the first time in a long time. The weather was freakishly cool, had a light sprinkle in the morning and another one again in the afternoon, it was like the Moto Gods were smiling on us. Dirt couldn’t have been better. Yamaha is down, so we took the Kxf and the Honda. He’s never ridden the Kawi and I have been loving it on the track so I let him ride it, and I’ve only ridden the Honda offroad since I had the suspension done and was curious to test it at Mx. We finally switched later in the day, he always hated the crf, and didnt want to ride it but I said you need to try it again. Holy shit what a difference. When I got back on my beloved green machine I got two laps before my forearms pumped up. I was turning laps all morning on the Honda smooth as silk. Faster I went the better it felt. The Kxf was like a rocket powered sawhorse by comparison. I think another trip to Enzo is in order. My boy came back after a few laps and said “My new favorite bike. No contest. What did you do to the engine?” Nothing. Same engine as before. It’s amazing that a bit of valving can turn a terd into a gem.
I took him riding, but I got the gift. Happy Father’s Day to me. And to all you dads out there as well.
Sounds like a sweet day - :thumb:

Thats awesome.
I went to the track on Sunday.
I'm so outta riding form and practice. I've been there twice in two months. I guess I must have had some form there for awhile, judging by how much slower I was than 3 months ago. The 100+ heat probably didn't help either.
I got some quick cardio, rode well enough, didn't crash, then slept all Sunday afternoon.

I think I'm depressed.
I haven't been to the track in almost 10 weeks.
It's the hottest summer on record ever, the last record was 33 days above 110, and were already at like 45, with probably 5-10 more to go.
My kid ran away 7 weeks ago, haven't seen him since.
My brother in died early July. (my kid ran away the day I found out, so I lost my brother and my Son in a matter of 3 hours.)
And I haven't worked since late February.
The only thing I've been doing that keeps me sane is riding my Harley.
2020 f'kn blows donkey dick.
And I'm really let down to see all of my fellow Americans walking around wearing masks!
Sheep!

I think I'm depressed.
I haven't been to the track in almost 10 weeks.
It's the hottest summer on record ever, the last record was 33 days above 110, and were already at like 45, with probably 5-10 more to go.
My kid ran away 7 weeks ago, haven't seen him since.
My brother in died early July. (my kid ran away the day I found out, so I lost my brother and my Son in a matter of 3 hours.)
And I haven't worked since late February.
The only thing I've been doing that keeps me sane is riding my Harley.
2020 f'kn blows donkey dick.
And I'm really let down to see all of my fellow Americans walking around wearing masks!
Sheep!

I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Your son is 15? Any idea what set him off? My son took off 2yrs ago and We haven’t seen or talked to him since.

Thanks.
Any idea what set him off?
It's all because of his psycho Mother.
She had her parenting time completely removed in Dec 2019 because I showed the court the text messages she was sending him, and the court found that she was psychologically abusing him. She was then ordered to go to psychotherapy because she has a personality disorder of the narcissistic kind, but refuses to go. Zach didn't take this well because we had 50/50 parenting time.
So basically she has been brainwashing him his entire life, training him to hate me, and attacking and harassing me in the courts.
So, long story short, I filed a relocation plan in court, to get permission to move back home with my kid to get away from her attacks. She showed it to him, and I think he thought if he went home with me the day my brother died, that he wouldn't ever come back.
Yeah he's 15.

I have 3 kids , 2 girls , 1 boy , mother did same thing ... have 'nt seen , or heard from them in over 20 yrs. I keep up by way of Facebook , but let them live thier own lives . No contact ... I live my own life with my step daughters and our grandsons , Life is good .... Be at peace with your own life , you cannot control everybody elses life ......