The MX Track - How was your day today?

I dont think JB Weld is an option anymore.
I tried a 1/4 lag screw and my brake flaring tool. But it was so rusted it pulled right through. Then tried a 5/16, same thing.
Now I have a 5/16 hole in the freeze plug.
Gonna try a 1/2 next.
I will get this thing out one way or another.

I was gonna start a new thread but I figured I'd wait.
And that was a good idea cuz I pushed the plug in.
I was able to see it under the truck, so I grabbed my 30" 3/8 extension and pounded it through.
Had to beat back part of the cab/body seam, but I did it.
Dorman expandable freeze plug should be here Monday, and hopefully get back to the track next weekend.
:banana::ride::banana::ride::banana::ride:

Fixed the freeze plug issue, went and got 4 brand new tires, then the upper radiator hose went of course...
I'm gonna make it to the track this weekend, one way or another...

Tires were beyond bald.
New upper & lower rad hoses, water outlet. Removed the t-stat.
I'm feeling confident the truck will make it to the track this weekend.
Back...? We'll see :noidea:

Now I get to put a clutch in the Honda.

Yeah my thoughts as well. Truck doesn't have AC, so I make sure I bring a frozen gallon of water, cooler full of ice and a wet towel for my neck after motos.
It's do-able.
Just found out ACP has night practice during the week. Might check that out too. Plus they re-did their track and it looks like they added a couple gnarly triple uphill step-ups.
I like step-ups more than step-downs.

I didn't know the ACP track was that close to the prison. I bet they love hearing the bikes having a good time right next door. That park looks pretty sweet, I may have to check it out when I bring a scooter out to AZ to leave in the garage.

Yeah my thoughts as well. Truck doesn't have AC, so I make sure I bring a frozen gallon of water, cooler full of ice and a wet towel for my neck after motos.
It's do-able.
Just found out ACP has night practice during the week. Might check that out too. Plus they re-did their track and it looks like they added a couple gnarly triple uphill step-ups.
I like step-ups more than step-downs.

You say that now. :smirk: