The Macgyvering thread

Do you want this thread renamed and a new Mcgyvering thread created

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
He was actually rated very highly on a world scale.

I know....he was still active as of a few months ago, won the North Dakota state title last year, when he arm wrestled me I gave him everything I had, and he was just playing around......I never saw my arm fall so fast.

Well he always seems to be as happy to see me as I am him. One of those people that makes you happy to know them.
Thanks for the kind words ossagp!
I'm trying to remember if we ever road together? Don't think so! We need to correct that before it's to late! I'm dirt only though!
Or ice!

:clap:
I'm trying to remember if we ever road together? Don't think so! We need to correct that before it's to late! I'm dirt only though!
Or ice!
Hey, get 1 of your cr 500's down here and I'll store it for you! There's lots of ponds in every direction!
In case you guys didn't know it! Ossagp was the shit back in the day! Rode w the big boys!

Or ice!

:clap:
Hey, get 1 of your cr 500's down here and I'll store it for you! There's lots of ponds in every direction!
In case you guys didn't know it! Ossagp was the shit back in the day! Rode w the big boys!

You realize you just quoted your self.