The Macgyvering thread

Do you want this thread renamed and a new Mcgyvering thread created

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If you've ridden enough or know enough people that ride, you've surely have some creative trail side repair stories.......let's hear them.

A friend of mine goes by the name Vmax....cause Verdell is just gay, well he was out on the trail a few years ago, his 380 exc started running like shit, he discovered a cracked Reed valve, the bike would only run WOT with the broke Reed, which on a 380 is pretty messed up, one of our buddies pulled out a credit card which V made into a new Reed installed it and the ride continued as normal, bike ran well, and our friend put new meaning into cutting up your credit card.

Last edited:
If you've ridden enough or know enough people that ride, you've surely have some creative trail side repair stories.......let's hear them.

A friend of mine goes by the name Vmax....cause Verdell is just gay, well he was out on the trail a few years ago, his 380 exc started running like shit, he discovered a cracked Reed valve, the bike would only run WOT with the broke Reed, which on a 380 is pretty messed up, one of our buddies pulled out a credit card which V made into a new Reed installed it and the ride continued as normal, bike ran well, and our friend put new meaning into cutting up your credit card.
Bontrager?

You would need to know him pretty well to use that description on his name if his mood was bad. That or you can breathe through your ears.

When I met him he had a mane of black wavy hair. At least 44 very white teeth. Very white. Looked like he lived in a gym. If you never lost a gf to a guy like him it was because you didn't have one that was good enough for him to steal. How could I not want to hate him?

When I met him he had a mane of black wavy hair. At least 44 very white teeth. Very white. Looked like he lived in a gym. If you never lost a gf to a guy like him it was because you didn't have one that was good enough for him to steal. How could I not want to hate him?

When I met him in 05 he was more like a broken down mechanic.....but still the strongest guy I've ever met, scary strong.