The Launch RR

Other than the "geekslide" there is nothing to the balance of that trail. I like the next canyon over. :prof:

Ok Sun, next time you need to come out and we will ride both sections and then you can decide which route you would prefer. :moon:

No, I'm just not afraid to get out of camp and follow the lizard trails :moon:. We blazed a few new areas that were AWESOME!!!:banana:

Friggen Geek :picard:.

Maybe next time we should drag Geek with us :thinking:.

Oh, I have NO problem doing a Geek or Ghost slide:smirk: Just ask SRAD. I rarely launch my body on purpose.

:thumb: Very cool Trav.

Was the Geekslide where you guys were standing at or was that it over to the right? :confused:

where we are standing over. CDA was just pointing out the thing on the right as a way that is possible... i think ?

i have to admit its pretty steep but i had heard something about a left turn and that part didnt seem to bad at all. I was fully ready to commit myself and ride down it... im guessing you just lean over that back tire and let it go and trust your bike.

Other than the "geekslide" there is nothing to the balance of that trail. I like the next canyon over. :prof:

Ok Sun, next time you need to come out and we will ride both sections and then you can decide which route you would prefer. :moon:

No, I'm just not afraid to get out of camp and follow the lizard trails :moon:. We blazed a few new areas that were AWESOME!!!:banana:

Friggen Geek :picard:.

Maybe next time we should drag Geek with us :thinking:.
Yep. My knee hopefully will be back in order by next fall.:prof:

I agree, after the slide or drop off, it just runs out into a wash.

Sun, you need to get out there with us.:prof:

Those dang lizards are fast too. I could not catch those little suckers. They wind their way up and over everything. I was really happy with the way the little 250 smoker ripped through that stuff. Everyone needs one of those in their arsenal.

We will just tell geek it is a nice short easy ride....:devil:
I'm sure you guys will take good care of me.:smirk::shocked::naughty::hyper::panic::crash::faint:

:lol: I saw the launch conversation, I missed what was so funny :noidea:

i put the annotations in so people could read it.

i dont know about you but i dont "launch" my dirtbike and I off things out on the trail very often. I think it was the same for 530KTM and his reaction to hearing Rack say "launch" is what was the funny.

That was a very nice put together VID! I liked it! Nix the tunes next time! I like the sounds of the bikes!

I have a question! Is that really Rack and CDA with you? I thought one never got out of second gear, and the other never got off the stand?

Your film credits should show the stunt doubles names for these guys! :prof:

That was a very nice put together VID! I liked it! Nix the tunes next time! I like the sounds of the bikes!

I have a question! Is that really Rack and CDA with you? I thought one never got out of second gear, and the other never got off the stand?

Your film credits should show the stunt doubles names for these guys! :prof:

I am CDA's stunt double :prof:

Trav I love your vids! you do an excellent job finding the right tunes to throw in there too! :thumb:

Glad to see all you Cali boys rollin fast in the desert. I was starting to think that some of you have only have Goldfish bling...:smirk: