The Launch RR

this is the first ride i got to go on during the Easter get together in Spangler. about mid video Rack worded his sentence Brilliantly :lol:

thanks for the guideage KTMRack and CDA. Was awesome riding with you as well 530KTM. First all Orange ride i been on :thumb:

Bravo!:clap:

That was a great video even with all the orange in it. I LOVED the music! Good choice. It looks like you all had such a great time ripping all over the desert. Nice little get off you had:lol: Where you were all standing, was that where the Geekslide originated? I like the way you faded the audio so we could hear the dialogue.

Nice work Trav:thumb:

well, I see you looked out over the GEEKSLIDE, but I didnt see any video of anyone going down it????

Very nice work too by the way.

they wouldn't let me :cry: .... naw i could have gone down but the group wasn't going that way and i prolly don't have the skills to ride up it so i agreed and turned around.

they wouldn't let me :cry: .... naw i could have gone down but the group wasn't going that way and i prolly don't have the skills to ride up it so i agreed and turned around.

Ya sure! That is just what you all agreed to say so you didnt have to:P

well, I see you looked out over the GEEKSLIDE, but I didnt see any video of anyone going down it????

Very nice work too by the way.

Other than the "geekslide" there is nothing to the balance of that trail. I like the next canyon over. :prof:

Ya sure! That is just what you all agreed to say so you didnt have to:P

Ok Sun, next time you need to come out and we will ride both sections and then you can decide which route you would prefer. :moon:

Nice loop there. Rack is the Spangler master.:thumb:

No, I'm just not afraid to get out of camp and follow the lizard trails :moon:. We blazed a few new areas that were AWESOME!!!:banana:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sorry, I just could not help myself....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Friggen Geek :picard:.

Maybe next time we should drag Geek with us :thinking:.

Other than the "geekslide" there is nothing to the balance of that trail. I like the next canyon over. :prof:
I agree, after the slide or drop off, it just runs out into a wash.

Ok Sun, next time you need to come out and we will ride both sections and then you can decide which route you would prefer. :moon:
Sun, you need to get out there with us.:prof:

No, I'm just not afraid to get out of camp and follow the lizard trails :moon:. We blazed a few new areas that were AWESOME!!!:banana:
Those dang lizards are fast too. I could not catch those little suckers. They wind their way up and over everything. I was really happy with the way the little 250 smoker ripped through that stuff. Everyone needs one of those in their arsenal.

Friggen Geek :picard:.

Maybe next time we should drag Geek with us :thinking:.
We will just tell geek it is a nice short easy ride....:devil: