The Kid Meets 2 of the 4 Horsemen NRR

lets see if you can recognized the king!
hey trav coming from a son i remember this day with my dad! he stood in line with me and my sis almost half the day in the blistering heat and we burnt the crap out of ourselves that day but i was a great memory that i have with him! Dirtbike's and supercross has brought me closer to my dad and the best memories i have come from them!
:lol: I remember standing in that line at the Vegas round all day so they could get his autograph. MC was sitting on top of his signing table Indian style and we could only get his autograph. The kids made mention that they wanted his picture and he said get in here and let's do this. Nobody can be cool like he was back in the day. I also remember when we were walking in the pits, MC almost ran the kids over when he was coming back from practice when they walked right out in front of him. :lol:

so trav keep it up! your boy will definitely benefit from it, i did! and you will form great memories from it! love you dad thanks for everything!
I agree with JR here trav, the memories are awesome and with all the exposure I have given him to the dirt bike world has brought us closer and gave us a bond like no other. My son is my ultimate riding partner and I sure missed him when he was gone for the last 2 years. Because of his absence, I had to go out and meet you yahoos to fill my riding times :smirk:

CDA Jr ----> Nice post, but it looks like a little :kissass: to me. :thinking: wonder what you are fishing for.:noidea:

:lol: Love you you too son..:hug: